I am having a lovely lady/friend work on my blog, so it will be up and running better soon.
I've been a bit busy just working in my office trying to get files all put away and other stuff that goes a long with owning a business.
Kids are well. We haven't dealt with much sickness, so we are very blessed about that.
We are patiently waiting for my husband's firm to get some/any projects. This is such a hard time of waiting and hoping.
We are slowly trying to work on our basement so we can "live" in it. Our house is closing us in day by day. We need to move, but that's not an option now.
We are just so tired of remodeling...something....ya know. After 5 years, it is time to slow down, so we hope.
My store has had a slow time for now, but Spring will pick up.
The kids are keeping us busy and on an adventure. Ben is working on some school projects now and is starting to enjoy school work a bit more....LOL
Maddie is our school diva. She LOVES learning and loves to share about her day with us.
She is finishing up her cheerleading, Ben is now in 4H Archery and is looking forward to some competitions this Spring/Summer, and he is finishing up with his art classes too.
I'm doing ok. I would welcome a vacation to somewhere warm....someday. LOL
Blessings Everyone
me



No comments:
Post a Comment