Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Maddie.....

Just for fun. Maddie with her "piggies"
Here's here "cheer" squad, well (part of them). There is a bunch more not pictured.
She has enjoyed the experience and that's so good for me to see of her.

She is recovering today from a nasty fall at our local grocery store yesterday that left her with a HUGE bump on the back of her head and a worried mom. Dr. did all the neuro tests, and said she should be fine.....
Thank Goodness.

My mom is on her way to see my brother and family and my G. Uncle T and Aunt S, in the SOUTH. I know she is very excited. I sure wish I could of come too, but this will be so good for her to just have the other "gran kids" to herself to love on endlessly.

Have a GREAT time everyone.





3 comments:

Manda said...

She is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sarah I love love love you new blog look! (and maddie's adorable pigtails :)

Grammie Penny said...

Yep Grammie is SC where it will be in the 50's today and 60's tommorrow...awwww and everyone in SD is cold...wish I could send some up...little E is so cut and responding well to Grammie loving that. Dtr in law had fabulous dinner last night for me when I arrived and cheese cake with choc sauce for dessert...oops not ww friendly. They have a beautiful new home.Glad Maddie is OK..miss you all..looking forward to seeing my Aunt and Uncle.