Maddie just LOVES to "teach" at home, so here she is practicing getting a "test" ready to give to her students...she is SO serious about her teaching....
Our lovable furry ole' Lucy dog...playin' in the snow
At our local grocery store, Ben had the task of being Mommy's bagger....he just LOVED it.
Catching maddie off guard....fun...They got a trophy at competition this past weekend, so she was pretty excited about that.
It's just for fun at this stage, and she sure loves it.
AFter a long weekend of playing hard....she is pretty zoned out....
At the grocery store, I had Ben go and pick out some "healthy" choices for his snack/lunches...and this is what he showed up with....YIKES!BTW: it ALL went back...
He did manage to think of his dog though and get her a dog chew stick....LOL





1 comment:
Aww, Maddie is looking so grown up! I hope you are doing ok. I know the economy is rotten for you guys right now...I'm hope you're staying connected at church...they'll hopefully help you through the hard times. Wish we were there to help! Love you!
Post a Comment