Friday, December 4, 2009

It is what it is....

I am in desperate need to some good updated family photos, but just can't seem to get this done yet, soooooo.....I just thought I would add one of my favorite pics of my BEN as the header for a while....it is just too funny.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
We are celebrating Christmas THIS weekend with my husband's family up north, since his sister will be home then.
Please pray for our businesses. Les and I both need this economy to turn around a bit faster, but it's out of our hands. I am thinking, "survival mode" at this point. We know that we have good businesses for people, we just need to keep that in mind more.....
Les and his team do such an amazing job, I just wish people would come to trust in that....oh well.
Christmas season is here, and we have much to be thankful for indeed, especially our health.

I will post many pics after this FUN weekend with family and cousins!!

Love ya all!





post signature

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week end and yes Sara and I were gone at 4 am for the after Thanksgiving Sales...the Black Friday is wiere...just ATS is better. The kids had a ball the weather was unbelievable all was well.I wish all were closer so we could have some holidays together...but life is what life is...Happy Happy Everyone.