Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Memories and more updates....

OK...Great Uncle T...here's some more for ya
(to my many readers, my Uncle lives in GA and was sharing how he was sipping on his coffee while wearing "shorts", in the frigid SOUTH...yah right!! LOL
Our kids just havin some sibling fun....
This is a view of my jewelry area in my store.....
we have local artists showcase their items here as well as taking other items by consignment...

Here's a view of my jean section....


Ben at cooking class with his buddy, Chef K



The "twin" cousins.....each year, Auntie always gets the girls matching outfits and it's just so much fun to do!


Here is the local artist section in my store......it's so much fun to have this opportunity to showcase talents from people in our community and surrounding areas....

The Bride to be's......Maddie and her cousin

My Colorado niece and her sweeties....
so great to spend time with her and my Sister in Law once again...


The "girls" checking out the new toy at Gramma and Grampa's...

Ben and his Uncle L....playing the Big HIT Game of the weekend....
I'm not sharing, since they will become gifts to other family members...
coming soon.....LOL
My silly kids.....oh my silly kids.

Can we TRY and have some fun please....LOL

Merry Christmas from my kids....


OK...I hope I have satisfied a few readers for a bit....LOL
I wouldn't want to disappoint anyONE....hee hee

post signature


No comments: