She is 6 years old and full of kindness, concern and drama. I love spending time with her as she is surely to brighten my day. She loves her dollies, reading books and doing dramatic play. She loves to have her fingernails painted and go shopping anytime. She is my beautiful little miracle.
My charming son, BEN
My 8 year old little man is full of life and charm. He is Momma's boy, a Star Wars fan, daddy's buddy, and a musician at heart. He still loves to snuggle with mommy. He loves to play and have lots of friends. He is my miracle man and I am so happy to have every day to spend with him.
Married to the man that still impresses me after 16.5 years. Miraculously received 2 precious children after 7 years of infertility and in my 30's. Love to cook, play piano, listen to music, laugh alot, scrapbook and create new recipes. I went from being a preschool teacher for 8 years to owning my own business. After 4 moves in the frigid winter, I am opening up my new store Jan. 31st. I dream of traveling with my family. I dream of a day without worry and headaches. I dream of staying home more with my children. I dream of cooking and playing piano again. I dream of bringing another child into our family.
1 comment:
Hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Missing you all!
Post a Comment