Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I really like this idea. Sharing stories that bring about laughter. I LOVE to laugh, so I am excited to share. I have plenty of funny things to share about....it's somewhat humbling, but hey, I don't mind if you don't.
The family that started this is one I am praying for. Their beautiful little girl: Abby is fighting for her life day by day. You can click on the button to hear her amazing story.
OK....here's my funny of the week.
My Mr. Ben (now 7) was 2 1/2 years old when this came from his mouth.
Ben comes to me and he is chewing on "something"
I say, "oh my honey, what are you chewing on?"
He says "bubblegum"
I say, "OH..where did you get that bubblegum from?"
He responds, "from my NOSE!"
Yah, that's my boy!

post signature

1 comment:

Grammie Penny said...

ok that's a little close to home....old picker like understands....