
After 1 full year of attempts with a national cell phone company (I won't mention names)....Finally, on Wednesday, I got resolve!
The story is much too long to explain, but let's just say, my voice was heard!
I almost just said, forget it.
Now, I am sporting my new FREE Blackberry smart phone.
My son is SO excited about my new BLUEBERRY phone as he calls it, and wants to hold it all the time. I say something about THAT of course. LOL
I am going to get a lesson on how to use it today, since I lack in the technology department. I am hoping that this new smart phone will truly hold up to its reputation and help me get more organized and stay in touch with all my going ons.
Tonight I will post lots of remodel pics......the new store is only 9 days away from the big Grand Opening. The carpet gets put in today.....Horray! We travel to MPLS to get all the store fixtures and have a little IKEA time too. I still question whether we will be ready or not, and I'm sure my staff is thinking it too, but next week will be a HUGE work week to get it all set up and ready. Electrician is coming, phone company, security camera dudes, and whoever else shows up. Already had the plumber and painter and window guy. Oh, and our cool sign goes in first of next week too. Lots of coodinating, but I hope for a HUGE grand opening.....we need it.



1 comment:
I'm so jealous! :) You know the Christian kind of jealousy...ha.
Post a Comment