
Oh my little man. How I adore this face and charm.

Well, the teal and black boards you see are now painted and will become the dressing room walls.

This will be the Kid's play area. See all the little screws (black dots)? Yeah, well I get the super fun job of taping and mudding all over them. I sure wish I had my brother in laws talent in this area and I DON'T....LOL

I found this on my camera when downloading. Guess one of my kids took this shot. yeah, I am sanding over all the sheetrock mud. Super dusty and such fun, I tell ya.

So, how's my technique here? Well, I wish I knew how many little screw holes I had to fill tonight just so I can go over it AGAIN tomorrow.....Whooo HOOO! I was told to do 2 coats and THEN sand it and THEN get the tacky cloth to clean it all and THEN.....the first coat of paint goes on and THEN the next coat of paint to finish it all off. Any volunteers for a fun Sunday afternoon?

Sympathy...I need it. See that little red dot on my finger? That's a blister coming through my plaster, painted hands.....oh so sore. This picture is purely for sympathy.....I have to be honest. LOL

This is fun to explain. See, my son collects giraffes. He has a ton of them, but never had a blue giraffe. Somebody came into the store the other day and just said to find a good home for this giraffe, they did not want it anymore. Ben was SO excited when he saw this.

I found Maddie like this and had to take a picture. She said she wanted to help and needed to protect her eyes. She is so funny, I tell ya.

Good job drawing Ben.

Les had his Chamber mixer or Open House on Thursday and over 70 people showed up!
At 6 oclock, he and his staff did a slide show presentation and Les is seen in the back doing his speech. He did a great job! We are now praying for some projects to come out of this.

This is the backdrop of our staff lounge area. One of my creative staff members did this along with some other great designs around the studio. Can't wait to show everyone on the opening day.

My little Dear. He is such a charmer!
A lot going on our way, but that's our life.

2 comments:
It's looking amazing Sara!!
OK S Y M P A T H Y Webster defines it as: the fifth descripton is: An expression of sorrow for another's loss, grief,or misfortune...the AZ gang send this...Mommie sends a little wish I was there to help, but gee it's warm here! Take time for you tooooo doodlebug!
Post a Comment