Saturday, November 1, 2008

Princess, Pumpkins, and Hanna Montana


Maddie as a Princess. Thanks AR and her mommy. She felt so special. She did not want to take it off. We told her how beautiful she was all day long.
Ben with his carved pumpkin! He had his first big boy friend SLEEPOVER on halloween night! This was so different for us this year, but we knew how much he wanted to go. Just four other sweet boys and such a nice family.


O.K. This is part of my kid's staff. Aren't we gorgeous?! We are Hanna Montana's!!

I had so much glitter on my eyes, I could hardly see! We had a blast. My teen store gals also dressed up. I will post those next! The one in the middle did NOT have a wig on, cuz she already has the "natural" Hanna Hair.....hee hee. I just LOVE having FUN at my stores and with my staff.



post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara. I miss your children. And Kydz. :( Soooo much! Tell Ben and Maddie "hi"... and where's my love notes from Ben? :P