Thursday, October 30, 2008

Following the Geese

Yes, these ARE my relatives.....now you don't have to wonder why I am so weird....hee hee (just kidding...G.Uncle T and G. Aunt S)
I just 6 days, we are flying south, like the geese. My mom, kids and myself. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving there with these 2 fine people AND, of course, my baby brother and his family!! I haven't seen my niece yet, who was born last December and am SO excited to meet and love on her, as well as my nephew (who is an amazing artist)! My baby brother and his wife will be visiting family there as well, including us. They are currently living in Germany (too far away, we say) We are just thrilled to see everyone.
The kids can not even wait to go on an airplane ride!!!! !
Can't wait to see YOU everyone.

post signature

1 comment:

Manda said...

Hey Sara, I hope your trip goes well! We are leaving for Guatemala on Saturday morning...can't believe it's already here!

I did submit both of those pictures in the Gap contest. They are professional pics, but I got the rights for them to use in the contest. I told her that I would buy any prints from her though. If you really wanted it I'm sure you could buy it through her! I think it already looks like a Gap ad :).