In the wee hours of the morning, I find myself on the computer looking into the realm of blogs, some of those I know and others unknown. On some occassions, I do wonder (frankly, as does my husband)..."why do this?" What IS the point of lurking into someone's else's business and all that. I could be, should be folding laundry, planning out breakfast, taking a nice solo bath, reading, doing devotions, talking with my husband, getting my kid's outfits ready for the day, snooping through backpacks and getting all the 'extra's out, and the list goes on and on and on. O.K. I confess, sometimes, I need to just GET OFF and get ON with life, but this morning I read this amazing, touching story about this little girl Abby. I hope I did things right (technically speaking), so you can just click on the picture and then read about her story yourself, but I am challenged technically, so who knows. I am really trying to figure out all this stuff and I recently had a lesson even.....how embarrassing. I do; however, blame any memory loss to hormones these days. I figure that can cover so many issues.
Seriously, read about Abby and pray for her and her family.
Today is Election Day and I am praying for this day also. Our country is indeed on a new path of change, in so many ways. My little plug is: Values ROCK!!



2 comments:
Sara,
I am with you girl! I read all these blogs about people I don't know and Nate thinks I am crazy. But, I have found it to stregthen my faith as I pray for these wonderful people who are going through some tough times. And it helps me appreciate the many blessings I have. With mycharmingkids site, it is a true testimony of of miracles and God's control, it makes me tear up just thinking of it. And to think of the people who would have choose to abort that baby if they could when they found out it would die. It's beyond me! On this election day I find my self praying for God's control and to calm my anxiety because it scares me! Values do Rock!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!! GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!
Love,
Colleen
Sara,
Another site you should check out if you don't know about it already is colesfoundation.com. It has a daily list of families who need our prayers!!! With very sick little children or children who have recieved their angel wings.
Sisters in Christ,
Colleen
Post a Comment