Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Praying


My sweet new niece, currently living in Germany, is in the hospital. She is our miracle and we send her our blog LOVE from family and friends. She is only 6 1/2 months old. We LOVE you EMMA and pray for mommy and daddy as they need strength once again, to watch their little one go through this battle.


post signature

3 comments:

Sara said...

Auntie just knows you are going to dazzle those Dr's with your beauty and big smiles!

I Am A Fed said...

Thank you, Sara. Emma is doing much better now and we have a GREAT doctor that is helping us fix her misdiagnosis. She does not have Joubert Syndrome. We're fighting to get the doctors to listen to us and this new doctor is helping so much. She's once again laughing and smiling, and we can't ask for more than that! She's on a path to recovery, thank God!!!

Thanks again for the kind words, and Jeremy's around if you want to call. I'm sure he'd like to hear from you!!! It's rough, but we're doing well. Jeremy and I are our own support system, and we do so very nicely!

Take care, and kiss and lovies those beautiful kids for us!!!

ImdaMaMa said...

So marvelous to hear good things. Glad Emma is doing better, absolutely thank God. I am so glad you are both support systems for each other, I know I saw it when I was there. Keep the wonderful posts and I will keep praying for precious Emma.