Monday, July 7, 2008

Where to begin?

Don't have camera right now, so it's just words....sorry.
Took a ton with Mom's and hopefully will get those up soon.
Had a very busy last two weekends with camping, reunion, seeing my dad, visiting our hometown, reminsing, working on mom's retaining wall (wowza...pretty neat), planning design strategies for our businesses, enjoying firework displays and shooting them off (my honee is like one big KID when it comes to fireworks.....), tending to boo-boo's, eating lots of picnic foods, trying to catch lightning bugs, and just enjoying time with family.
This week is the ONE YEAR anniversary of my teen store, so I am busy planning a big party for Friday night at the store....horray! I just never stop doing things it seems, maybe someday, I will learn the fine art of slowing down and relaxing once in a while......LOL.

post signature

No comments: