Maddie had her first babysitting job tonight and although I don't have the pic up yet, due to the fact of not having a working camera...ugh, you just have to read this story.Tonight, we got to babysit for an adorable baby boy-Elijah (just a couple months old)while his mommy went to get her hair done. It was super, super, super fun and special for me and my Maddie. Even my Ben was so excited. He said, "I'm not sure if I want to go to the park now, because part of me wants to stay here with this adorable baby." How SWEET is he? The precious baby was not just CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, he was so much fun for Maddie to love on and just be like a little mommy to. Of course, I got plenty of holding time in myself and OHHHHHH, it feels sooo nice to hold a new baby. Thanks AB for bringing him over, we LOVED our time together and look forward to doing it again.....and again. Anytime....we'd LOVE to do it, so you can have some "YOU" time. The kids are still talking about how CUTE baby E was.




1 comment:
She is sooo cute...I can't wait to have her over to practice changing dirty diapies :)
Post a Comment