Big weekend here: My teen store is having its ONE YEAR anniversary and for 2 days, I have a sale event going on, I ordered a fancy cake for SAT, fun decorations, lots of goodies, door prizes, fun music and OH BOY, I just LOVE to party. Someone once said to me "Can't you just have a regular store?" (hee hee), and I just laugh inside cuz after being a teacher for 8 years and being the "personality" I am, I just don't think I could. However, I really SHOULD though......LOL
THEN: It's the big ARTS in the park festival here and I just LOVE this! I will be going there on Sunday with my mom and law.
ALSO: My honee is getting his office ready for his big grand opening, coming soon, so he will be living at his office all weekend, finishing lots of projects and the ordering has begun for all the office equipment to soon arrive, so exciting things happening!
My amazing KIDS: Well, on Friday, they are going to have a sleepover with GRAMster and have lots of fun I'm sure. Then, back up on Sat. to spend fun time with mommy and help daddy too. Ben and I just LOVE all the music at the ARTS festival, and Maddie and Grandma R will be checking out all the food places.
FOR ME: I pray I start eating normal again. I have been attached with some weird "stomach bug" for quite some time. I keep telling my stomach that I am hungry and to stop messin' with me....I'm getting grouchy. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment