Monday, May 19, 2008

Back HOME now.....

We arrived safety home, Sunday. Mucho Praises for safe travel..... VERY bumpy over the Great Lakes...but hey, it WAS a great view. My honee got pretty sick from all the rockin and bumpin around.....poor guy. After landing in the BIG city, we had another 4-5 hour drive HOME, and that was after a 2 hour night sleep leaving Boston. We were pumped. No caffeine allowed, so we were creative with our snack choices to keep us alert and there were some challenging moments of: "are we ever going to just get there.". We had to stop often just to get fresh air and revive our selves to stay awake.....o.k.....we made it to MOM"S HOUSE and yes, we got the 3 DOGS! We took a quick power nap and then off to get our kids....we missed them soooooo much.
I got the biggest, bestest hug from my boy, of course. AND, then here comes Maddie. She stops before the hug moment and says, "do we have to go yet, I still want to jump on the trampoline some more with my cousins!". Yah, I felt really great about that, but hey, it was the real moment in her life, so I say, "No, we can stay and you can jump, jump, jump and mommy would love to watch you and then I got a hug and then she says, "I really love you mommy!".....ooooh sooooo sweet she is.
TONS of amazing pictures to show you....keep watching.

No comments: