
This is March 30th.....nice little snow fall!!

Let's have some FUN!!

I hear blondes? have more FUN!!

Let's see IF blonde's indeed have more fun?

OR....lets' make these yummy wafer dunkers:
RECIPE:
vanilla wafers
spread peanut butter one one side
put other cookie on top to make sandwich
Melt Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate Squares
Dip the wafers in the chocolate and let cool for
about an hour.
Great with cup of Java or cold MILK.

Let's build a house for more of Ben's pets!

Let's have a puppet show for Mommy!
Thanks Uncle D and Auntie P...this is way cool!!
What a fun stay at home day!

1 comment:
I mean how creative can my daughter be....what a Mom...way to go S.....yahoo....looks like all had a ball....how many points in one of those cookies...yummy...if it hadn't snowed....it might not have been as much fun....yeah God for the snow! Those Grandbabies are tooo cute...been blonde, did that...not that much fun...however I did meet and marry Grampa J that way though...so...who knows what lies in stock for a "nice and easy" moment...but really it was a God thing with Grandpa J and me...I miss him but know he is great with the King we know as Jesus....Love this blog...thanks S
Post a Comment