Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oh my CHEERleader!


Saturday was OUR special day to check out the Cheer & Dance
competition that was being held in our town. I had some previous students
in the competition, so it was thrilling to see them as well! We got there a bit late (ugh), so
I had missed some of the ones I really wanted Maddie to see in the morning; however, she was
THRILLED to say the least. She never stopped staring and just showing and "I'm in awe" face.
Her words: "I'm going to be a cheerleader someday mommy, I really am!"
I just LOVED watching her be so excited.


This picture doesn't show the huge crowds of people that were there, cuz
they were all behind me and beside me in this picture. It was crazy loud with
crazy, funky music for 4 1/2 hours of non-stop CHEER and DANCE. Mucho talent.


Maddie and "new friend" just hanging out together.
Her mom was very sweet and nice to chat with while
we watching our girls!
yah, notice that my girl took off her socks and shoes....nice!







post signature

2 comments:

ImdaMaMa said...

Oh, my goodness...she resembles her Day but this is soooo Mommie. S couldn't get enough cheerleading...I even had to make her best friend and her matching cheerleading outfits clear up until they could be cheerleaders through the process of getting chosen as one...yep....the next round is about to being....hang on honey, it's quite a trip....MaakaGrammie

ImdaMaMa said...

oops typo...I meant she resembles her Dad...bad cold...sorry for the inconvenience bloggers....