Monday, March 10, 2008

Just CuteNess


Finally, I found this adorable Easter Dress for my
Maddie. She wanted a twirly dress and I think we
found just the right one. It's so CUTE on her.
I believe, also, this one is Grammie approved.


Meet baby Edith. She is one of Maddie's many children dollies.
And she wants you to meet some more of them.

This is baby Emma #2. She has 2 baby Emma dolls.


This is baby Mariah.

This is baby Kayla.


He Sleeps......a cold is coming on (he tells me)

Squakers McCaw is sleeping and snoring close by
as well.

Why the one eyed frog you may ask?.......the answer is
below.......


YUP, our sweet innocent dog....likes to eat frog eyes.

We are READY for Spring Weather...how about YOU?
I'm not sure how many more weekends we can be couped up
in this house! Come on Spring...........

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

ok with regards to the Taco Surprise...S...you must not remember P surprises from when you were younger...you'res look great compared to fine....with response to the dollies...well you had SooCee....Ethel....Beebee live....Cattie....Kitty.....Babie....Babie....Babie....Sonja...Guida....forgot the other hundred twenty two...so....you've got time.....the dress...yep perfect...gotta find yellow shoes....I'll start looking....or white patent....with purse and hat...as far as Squakers....just snoring eh? What about the other end???hmmmm?????I understand he does that well....and the one eyed frog....well after I almost fell off my chair laughing...it was no surprise....still laughing...ya thinks we need warm weather, no snow and outside time...yep