
since my son's body has decided to outgrow his
entire warddrobe....we had to go shopping for some
short sleeve shirts (at his request!) and here's some
funny shirts we couldn't resist.....I think these could be
great for MOM's on most days too.

I LOVE this one......I can confess that this applies
to me on ocassion......usually when I've had too much
Starbucks.....hee hee!

DON"T ADJUST YOU SCREEN, YES, IT'S RED AND
IT'S A COLOR AND IT'S GOING IN MY CLOSET!
those who truly know me, understand that I'm not
a "color" person, although my personality is quite
colorful. I am really trying "color". LOL, I really am.
It only took me about 1 1/2 hours of searching to pick out
this 1 shirt outfit and I had both kids too......(they were great!)

This may look awful; however, it's for my mom's eyes.
It's our Taco Surprise that I created last night. Here it is,
Ma. It was very delicious.
Recipe: Chicken breasts in Crock Pot (low all day)
Pour 1 bag frozen pepper strips
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 pkg. taco seasoning
When 1/2 hr. prior to serving, I added BlueCorn Tortilla Chips in the Crock and
topped with Taco seasoned shredded cheese.
Served on a platter with a dolup of sour cream. yummy.
FYI: Should have added some black beans, tomatoes, olives for more excitement (I was out)
Praises!!!! It's going to be 40's here today.....horray. I hope my Maddie feels better to enjoy it.


No comments:
Post a Comment