"Mommy, you know that show we watch together, Little House on the Prairie?"
Yes, Ben.
"Well, I heard something from that show"
O.K. what did you hear?
" I heard two people talking and one person said that the other person was
a PAIN IN THE ***"
WHAT?!, I say.
He repeats. AND, he says the last word very clearly to me.
He goes on the ask me "what does that mean?"
OH MY. I say, Ben, First....you didn't hear that from Little House.
AND, it isn't something to repeat. It's a negative word and not something for
kids to say.
Can you believe what our kids pick up from T.V or anywhere? YIKES!


2 comments:
Well, here here for Mommy explaining why this shouldn't be said...he's going to here worse things...best explain as they come up....yeah! Mommy on this one, I won't even go there with what you used to say you heard...yikes is right!
Tyler has picked up mind-blowing words at daycare! I can't even describe how shocked Jeremy and I have been!!! No matter what, they'll always hear the stuff - it's up to us to direct them how to or NOT to use it! :)
Post a Comment