Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Showing off.....can I?


I found this adorable frame picture art at Target.
Since our walls are still empty, I was to say the least,
compelled, to get this! I LOVE IT!
I hope to also design our walls with some of my husband's sketches
IF I can sneak them to the print shop without him finding out...hee hee.
It's MARCH 5th today and we woke up to 3 or more inches of ...SNOW!!
Yah, it's time SPRING....come on now....we need you to come and STAY for
a while! This is NOT good for my businesses....it's confusing people!

post signature

2 comments:

I Am A Fed said...

Well, we had a little snow, too, but it didn't really stick. :) I love the cold much more than the crazy heat in Georgia! Germany weather is SO much better! :)

Theresa Marie said...

GORGEOUS find at Target! Looks great against that wall color too, if that's the wall you're putting it on :)