the wonderful idea to go to a coffee shop and just ENJOY OUR TIME
together before anyone else wakes up (oh, the kids are at grammies btw).
I just ran water through my crazy hair, my man just went with the natural look,
and off we went out the door at 5:38 a.m. We go to our fav' spots and they are
....CLOSED? Seriously.....it's COFFEE we are talking about people!!!! We drove to
our other fav' spots only to find them....CLOSED?! as well. Seriously! This can NOT be
happening to us. After 40 minutes of driving to and from, we end up at the wonderful,
romantic world of....HYVEE!!! Well......at least there IS a STARBUCKS there.......
Can I get ANY sympathy here?!



2 comments:
SARA,SLEEP IN. This could probably be a solution to your coffee shop problem. No one but your crazy self would think to awake at 5:30!! i was snoring..loudly for sure! and was until mmm 9ish haha loooooove! tiff
lol! I know - crazy how they don't open until later in the day huh? glad you found some starbucks anyways though!
Post a Comment