Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh my little Valentines and Sou Chefs


Maddie was getting her valentine's ready for her
daycare party today. Friday is her PJ party for
preschool! She choose Cabbage patch Dolly Valentine's...
oh, sooooo precious.

Ben choose: Ratatouille Valentines and gave each
friend a can of "rootbeer pop" for his valentine treat.
How unique and cool, just like my BEN.

Here Maddie is putting her name on each one
for her daycare friends and making sure not to
forget anyone, not my Maddie.

What is it with my kids? As soon as they come in
the house, they take tear off their clothes down to the
unders and think it's just so cool?! Then, the Loungin' time
starts.......I'm usually cooking at the island and Ben is
wondering when he can EAT.......


Got to start them off early I say.....hee hee
My sou chef........no. 2
Oh, she goes to cooking classes now also and is
loving that!
Chef K says that my kids are very civil in class, so
all is well....(whew)


Sou Chef NO. 1. I truly think I may have a mini
ME on my hands with this little Chef man......we'll
see.
Yes, I'm always right there cautioning every move near
the stove.......just in case anyone may be wondering
(social workers, etc.....)......hee hee

Weekend plans: Ben and Daddy are going to join Uncle L and
cousins on the snow mountain for some serious sled time!!
We are taking the weekend OFF from remodel stress!!!!
Les and I are going to attempt a Valentine's DATE (oh, so nice
that would be)
Ma and I are going to enjoy a nice coffee shop with great jazz!
Where's Maddie gonnna go? Hmmm

post signature

No comments: