Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So Many Pictures & Fun Memories



We ADORE our GRAMMIE and enjoyed a nice
lunch with her.....thanks! G looked so trendy!

O.K. I am so trying to invest in dresses for my
GIRL this summer. I do LOVE this one.

How totally FUN are these boots...Maddie is
ALL about the SHOES and has already wore these
many times!

Ben and Daddy and his cousins enjoyed hours
of tubing down a mountain on SAT. They even
got matching sunglasses.....so cool are my boys!


We must never forget about our lovable FUR BALL.

My Music Man.....giving us a concert in the car and
in every store we went in to.....VERY NICE BEN.

AAAHHHH....no words necessary. How sweet it is.


We went to a GREAT ITALIAN restaurant that
BEN totally enjoyed for sure! His exact words to the
waitress was" I am SO IN LOVE with this bread and
dip stuff." and he ate an ENTIRE LOAF!!!
OH MY...
I think we will have to invest in a 2nd fridge just for him!

Good things come in 2's

A busy, fun, relaxing and much needed weekend at
G's......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

M would look so adorable in the dress, & the boots..oh my goodness!

Tell B that I love that restaurant too. And, I love that bread & dip stuff, although I shouldn't have it!

Kayla

ImdaMaMa said...

It was a fun week end...everyone had a good time...much needed by all...the food was wonderful and fresh...I think we had the best waitress in the world...my J.C....a great place to take family...the kids had fun..Mom and Dad enjoyed it and G was in 7th Heaven...the trendy part I don't know about but it was great!

I Am A Fed said...

What a bunch of great pics! It looks like fun times for sure! Oh, and seeing you at a Restaurant makes us miss those American Restaurants with kids menus SO much!!! I'm glad Ben enjoys eating out. Tyler doesn't usually, but there's a Chinese Restaurant here that he likes so much that we have to order him a bigger meal than even I get! :)