So, as I look back upon my previous posts, I feel like a whiner, and maybe that's a bit alright since we are allowed that luxury with our family and friends right? Hee. Well, since our remodel began and we have no stove, oven, and the electrician is working on the kitchen area right now, it's not been convenient for us to be a "normal" sit down family so to speak, and I really enjoy that (those who know me KNOW I LOVE TO COOK); and we have been pretty much eating frozen waffles, micro soups, and misc...Thankfully our kids get good vitamins (thanks Aunt Lori). GOOD NEWS: WE ARE HAVING A CROCK POT MEAL TONIGHT AND THIS MAY SEEM WEIRD TO BE EXCITED ABOUT, BUT I AM SO LOOKING fORWARD TO THIS TONIGHT. O.K....THIS MAY BE A BIT OVER THE TOP, BUT HEY....I THINK IT'S DESERVING CONSIDERING OUR SITUATION.....HA HA. p.S. i may get the washer and dryer put in this week ( mom, "no more laundry mat days!") |
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
We have CrockPot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment