Monday, November 5, 2007

Daddy got 2 deer, one with our truck....

Way to go daddy....he got his first archery deer on Sunday and we are very excited for him. He spent the weekend with his brother and best buddy Dan. This is their annual hunting time. They sure do have fun hunting and watching football. My sweeties got to play with their cousins and they had a blast to say the least. Thank you SO MUCH Auntie P.
On their home, a deer ran into daddy's truck. Daddy had to drag the "buck" off the road, who was thankfully "gone" on the spot...no suffering. Les and kids were fine. Maddie cried when Les had to go to the police station for the report. She is still talking about it. Ben says" Daddy, now you hit 2 deer." Les doesn't feel good about this one though......
My mom stayed and helped me this weekend find some "peace" to our home. I can't say enough about how thankful I am about that. It's been a tough, emotional week; I admit. Thank you to my friends who read this and don't comment and to my family as well who I've talked to for your encouragement. I know I will get through this time and I thank you for allowing me to just "melt down" with you and you are there beside me.
Praises: Friends of ours on Sunday had their precious baby boy dedicated after receiving him through adoption. They had waited for 5 long years. We were blessed to have been there through many tough, emotional talks with them and now to be a part of this special day....words cannot describe. It made my whole day extra special. Oh, I taught SS again, as I do each Sunday with my 4-5 year olds. They are just too cute. I love being Miss Sara and loving those kids.
I woke with a migrane this morning and my son kissed my forehead this morning and said he loved me before he left for school with daddy. What could be better?
Maddie rubbed my tummy (because it was sick, I had told her), and she says, "now it will be better mommy").
Those amazing kids of mine........We parents are so blessed aren't we?

post signature

No comments: