Then, 2 of my teen store ladies and my "guy" staff came over to my house and had bought a vase of beautiful flowrs for me with a sweet card from them (sorry about my "thumb" ....yes, it was that bad....sounds silly I know.....my brothers are probably laughing right about now....) and then they decorated my van with window chalk too. O.K. This IS a praise to me because it's these things that really keep my spirits up, especially when I don't expect it and I just love surprises....
Thanks also to my great kid's store staff cuz I went in and saw that some of them had put up some Christmas lights in our entry way and made it look so much better. It's those kinds of things......LOVE IT.
I can't WAIT to share pictures with you all. Please Please hang in there. I promise you WILL love to view my blog and will not be bored with all this journaling in the future.



No comments:
Post a Comment