Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Good Cry

First, I hope to meet with another friend of mine this week to fix my blog problem and put pictures up....ARE YOU HANGIN IN THERE WITH ME?
One of my staff members is an amazing vocalist and is married to our music minister at church. She works for me daily and I am blessed to have her. On Tuesday after I went in to cover the night shift, she presented a CD to me that she and her husband had recorded of themselves singing and playing piano (husband) and thought I would be "lifted" by it and let me share with you......Wow. Maddie and I drove the long way home while listening to it and I was crying in appreciation and also because I really needed to hear God's voice through their music. I called my staff (thanks AB and RB) to let them know my sincere appreciation for not only what they are doing through our church ministry; but for this very special "gift" to me. I believe that God places special people in our lives in the perfect times when we need them most, and it can be anywhere, even at the workplace.


post signature

No comments: