My little Maddie Boo is so cute. She has gymnastics once a week. We weren't able to go on Monday due to our crazy schedules, so we can go on Wed. as a make up day. Watching her bounce around with all the other adorable kids is soo much fun for me. She is one of the more shy kiddos, but she joins right in. She's just too cute wearing her outfit with her bouncy piggie tail. OUr little Man Ben HAD to get his hair cut today or else! He has such a mop of hair and about 15 colics going in every direction. He wanted to have a shaggy, soccer dude style cut and I was NOT at all in agreement. We compromised. His dad thinks we need to go shorter yet. I can't believe we are having an "issue" regarding style at his mere age of 6. Any advice? I had a nice visit from a lady who goes to our church today. She sells "make-up", the good stuff and had brought my order to me at my teen store and then saw a "need" I guess in me to "talk:" and "encourage" me.(could it be my sunken, poofy eyes....ugh to old age and stress...amen?!) Long story short, God places the "perfect people" in our paths when we need them the most. Turns out, we have much in common and our paths were meant to meet on this day. I'm learning to "lean" on others more. It's not been easy for me and I can say that it's been quite a journey so far. If you're reading tonight...thanks JN!
|
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
My little Gymnast and Daily News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment