| Alright. Today I tried setting up a new blog address and did so....I tried putting up a picture? Um,,,,,same problem... does anyone know what is happening? So, I guess I will keep this same blog site for now and just keep seeking help whereever? I'm just can't figure it out. I'll keep posting or journaling for now I guess. Update: We have had a very busy week: I turned another year older and so did my baby brother. So, we are both now in our 3o's(i'm just a tad older....hee hee). My amazing honee is working with me on getting some much needed remodel work done on our bathroom (which is so small I can't even tell you, but also in a huge need of work and it's been 7 years waiting, so finally.) My brown sink is being replaced with a white one, my green,brown, tile linoleum floor is now replaced with a$35 remnant, my moldy fallen tile (brown in the brown tub) in now replaced with some clean (mold free) panel boards)...silver, and our trim boards (brown) are now painted burgendy. Oh, and the 2 x 4 piece of board that was holding up our sink is now in the garbage...horray! To say the least, this is a good thing. This is the main bathrom in our home. I don't need to have fancy things; however, a clean bathroom is kind of nice.
|
Sunday, October 14, 2007
This is IT...please read this and help me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment