I am going to switch my blog site to another one or just start new because something is seriously wrong with my site as far as I can not post any pictures ever. I've taken my computer in and no one seems to know what is going on. If you want to just email me, that's fine to my family and friends for now. I am sorry for the time off. I have sooooo many pictures to share with everyone, it's so frustrating. I do look at others who share with me and will continue to do so. Pray for Les and I right now as we are both going through great trials. Some are unknown by even by close friends and family at this point. The continual growing of our businesses, and continual changing of staffing issues has introduced me to some great stressors this week. I just simply cannot keep up right now and it's very hard for me to admit that. My husband is facing some difficult battles and is praying about his journey and future. On a good note: My husband will be spending some quality time with his brother an dad on a week long hunting trip, so that will be great fun for them!!! I look forward to getting some much needed yummy food. Ben is doing great at school as is Maddie. They have grown so much. I am so proud of bothof them. Ben is starting to get a loose tooth.....aah. I'll be in touch soon. Take Care |
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Please READ this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment