First: I was dressed as "Frenchy" from the movie Grease...remember the Pink Ladies? Yes...that was me. Pink wig and all. My staff looked great as well as I had Pink ladies shirts made for them to wear (thanks Tiff....you rock!) We played the soundtrack at our store as well, so we could really get into the "mood".
Seeing the adorable kids in their costumes is always such fun! We passed out "Boo buckets" filled with goodies and coupons I had gathered from other businesses, etc. I just love doing things like this. I just never seem to stop running an ordinary business I guess.....ha haa. A BUSY, fun filled day.
From store to store all day and then home to get my own trick or treaters ready to go. They were dressed as: COPS. Yes. My adorable girl was not a frilly little cute princess or such, she was dressed in a blue COP outfit to match her big brother and SHE picked it out. However, she did wear a PINK hat. They were SO cute together I must say. They went door to door by themselves in Grammie's cool van (oh yes, Ben calls his grammie and invited her up last night and asked her to bring pumpkin pie and homemade chix and noodles and SHE DID....thanks MA!) This was the first time Grammie got to be a part of seeing them trick or treat so she really enjoyed this too.
All I can say now about our remodel process is that now: our bedroom that was already housing the misc is NOW under construction as well. We had briefly talked to the contractor about puttng a second closet in if possible, since we only Les had a closet and I had dresser space. We had the wall space, but just wanted to see if we could add this to our wish list. WELL....he started knockiing down the wall and framing it in. GREEEEAAT. NOW, our bedroom is totally unlivable. Les has to dig through the clothes piled on our bed, taken from the closet......hee hee I don't know why he chose to do THAT room when that wasn't a priority; however, it did need to get done, but that room wasn't even close to being ready and it meant that HE moved all our persona clothes, etc. around and placed it whereever.....ugh. Frustrated I was.....yah.
Today....the washer and dryer will go into Maddie's closet area. Hopefully. oh, he says his rib still really hurts; but he is used to working like this.......I can relate....ha (right ma)
Have a great week
Oh, HUGE thanks to JR and KS for checking out some reasons why I can't put pics on my blog....they say it may be my camera program or something, so hopefully SOON I can put TONS on for you!!!!!!! Be patient and maybe with some magic photography from a friend we can surprise you all.......stay tuned......
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Trick or Treats and Rowland's Remodel This
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment