Friday, November 2, 2007

This little THUMB of mine


Why Me? For the past 2 evenings,I haven't slept or more than a few hours due to a very infected thumb! No laughing....although it does seem odd.
I may have been bitten by a spider, which I am very allergic to...and my right thumb is swollen, firm, has fever in it, and is throbbing all the time and is very very painful.
I am on antibiotics and 2 painkillers. So far, I feel no relief.
We are staying at hotel tonight with our children due to the chaos/blessing of home remodel, having no place to sleep. Thank you mom soooooo much for being here with us tonight as my honee will be leaving all weekend for his hunting trip.
I will be spending the entire weekend working on organizng my home and recovering. I NEED to be at home....oh my do I ever.
Love to my family and friends.

post signature

No comments: