This is too funny eh? Our contractor who was waiting at our home last week, whom we hadn't heard from in 3 days last week, thus 3 days...no work (oh well)....sigh. was sitting in our recliner watching some Matlock and says: "Yah, I was meaning to tell you,I broke a rib on a job earlier in the week.". He was indeed in pain. I was kind of in the "mom" mode. Asking him is he was nursing himself appropriatey...wrapping his "rib" cage tight with a wrap, etc......, ya know, being a "mom", even though he is older. I'm always being the "nurturer". I had a similar experience once and could understand his "pain".... On the other hand....WOWZEE...my house is a disaster area! Thanks TMG for the reminder though. I can honestly say that right now, at this time in our lives, I am at my most vulunable. I still can't put pictures up on my blog!! It cuts me off instantly. Does anyone have any answers for me. I'd love to know what's happening with that. Comments please on this issue. Have a great day.
|
Monday, October 29, 2007
Our contractor broke a rib!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The next time we are together show me how you are uploading. I upload lots & don't have a problem. Maybe I can help you!
Hugs!
i logged into your acct, and i was able to upload just fine. it must be your camera, your photo program, or your computer.....
Post a Comment