Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Oh, Remodel

So, we are currently surviving some much needed house remodel. It's quite the process.
After work, we go home to many surprises in our home. Let's just say, OPENESS. I have so many pictures that I can't share now, but hopefully someday.
Most would then understand if they saw what we are trying to live in.....yikes.
The result will be amazing. Last night we went home and saw that our front entry way and built in closet was now gone...!! Our bedroom is full of totes and everything MISC. We can barely get to our bed, the dust is everywhere, the kids are thinking "what is going on?", les and I are wondering "what have we gotten into here?" and the contractor is asking" which wall is coming down next?" HA HA!!
All in all, we are sure learning to be patient as we try to continue on with our normal lives each day in the midst of all this. We found a great place on our drive last night, I think we will take our kids there tonight for some special family time.
Enjoy your week everyone.


post signature

1 comment:

Theresa Marie said...

Repeat after me: It IS worth it... it WILL look wonderful (and repeat) :) I'm sure that in the end all this yucky living will be worth the remodel process! Was good to see you yesterday and I hope that you are feeling better. Are you still doing your quiet times that you've been wanting to do? (just checking up on ya :wink:)