Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Very Very Very Frustrating!


Can anyone help me? I cannot post any pictures on my blog!!!!! I always get cut off. I have paid for a specialist? to supposedly help me with a problem he says I don't have with my computer, so why can't I blog any pictures and why do I keep getting these pop ups that say I have an internet error problem, etc.....?!! UGH!!! This is why I do NOT like technology...it wastes my time and I don't have TIME to waste.......Any advice would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone dares to help me, I would be even more happy!!!!!
Oh, the computer tech told me to take my problem up wit the blogger people....yah, well, try getting ahold of them?!!!! yah....NOT! I have a headache now, and TONS of pictures I want to post for you all to see and I just know that you WANT to see them too........hee hee.

Oh, my great aunt and great uncle from Georgia will be here tomorrow for only a short few hours and I am sooooooo happy to see them! They are sooooo precious to me. and are on their way through to go to Texas. It's not often we get to see them at all. They will be seeing our home and our businesses for the first time. Thanks to my great staff for covering the stores so I can be off in the afternoon and spend that time with them.

post signature

No comments: