It was great! I made a decision to find time for ME and it was great. I went to a Tuesday morning Bible Study with several other women (mom's) and my friend (TMG) came also. It was so nice to finally do this. I made excuses, well, and often I just couldn't find anyone to work, but that's not the case finally. The study is called Loving Moore with Beth Moore (who is an amazing speaker and overall woman). She is not only hilarious, but well spoken and in love with Jesus and very motivating and inspiring. It was good that I was there.
Then when I came into my teen store, I was talking with the photographer who rents in the back, and she mentioned that she is going to Women of Faith this next weekend and she would love to go to this Bible Study also.......uh...she's a Christian too?!!!! I didn't know that!!!! I am totally pumped!!! God is so good. This is what I need. I told my kids about this and they are excited for mommy too. Ben says that he needs to have his Bible Study time also. It's all good.
Have a happy day.
1 comment:
Yea for you! Like I said, you 'need' your alone time, family time, & above all else your spiritual time. That looks to be a great WOF conference! I was going to go to another one in MN in Oct., but can't make it. I wanna hear about this one from you!
Kayla
Post a Comment