Last Night, my Great Uncle an Great Aunt from Georgia visited. It was sooo nice to see them!! We showed them our stores, and then went to a local downtown restaurant for supper (Les' pre-birthday dinner....oh, today IS his birthday!!!). During supper, Maddie started getting watery eyes and just not looking right. She wanted to be held and she felt super warm......yup, she had a fever....101 degrees. We still enjoyed our meal, but had to soon get her home and get some meds in her. She just snuggled with her grammie. I have to hand it her though, she did such a great job, she was tough about being sick....she hung in there until we got home....poor baby girl. Talking with my great aunt and auncle was really nice though. I was really proud of my Ben. He was very polite and he enjoyed talking with both of them and they played his learning computer game with him also. Ben even got a higher score than his great Uncle T. I hope that my kids will know how precious those people truly are!!
|
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Poor Maddie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment