My mom came with me as I met the Neurologist today. She was very nice, but I didn't like what I heard....... I have to go in again for another EEG on this Monday and the Dr. and others want to try and make me have a seizure while they video tape me doing so. This will,I guess, give them a better understanding on how to treat me with medication........Doesn't this sound like fun? NOT. I don' want to go on any more, but I was very thankful to have my mom there, like she has always been before. On a fun note: Tonight was the baby shower for our friends who just adopted their beautiul son, Daniel. Many friends from church were there, and it was so amazing to see their baby. They have waited for almost 5 years!!!! I shopped a TON at my store and went a little nuts.....$75 worth....but hey, he's worth it for sure!! Ending of this day was much better than it's beginning. God IS in control and I need to remember that now. P.S.: Thanks a million MA........you are the ROCK for me.
|
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Met the Head Dr. Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment