Thursday, September 6, 2007

Today is the day


Today is the day I see a neurologist and make a plan for my medication routine. My mom is coming up so she can provide my history (she seems to think I won' share enough....hmmm). I admit, I am nervous and a bit uneasy about this.

post signature

1 comment:

ImdaMaMa said...

Blessings!!!!Thats what this comment is all about...we take those moments God allows us in life and make them into Blessings...I had the blessing of seeing my daughter so happy she almost cried when she had two wonderful bedrooms re-done for her two babies...she was without words but her eyes spoke all the warmth any Mother would be overwhelmed to have received. My son-in-law was remarkable...putting carpet in with his old mother-in-law....bonding...well maybe a bit much...yes Les, relax now...take some time for you, some time for family...let the world ride on it's own axis without you under it....enough on that...seeing my Grandbabies eyes with their own personalized rooms...wow, I tear up just remembering...cleaning, cooking, shopping, what a blessing I received...they don't even realize what therapy it was for me...with out my John here that was one way I could cope...being home here is difficult...I so miss him...but knowing he's at home with Christ is yet another blessing..Sara is the remarkable one...dealing with business, family, relationship, personal, spiritual stressors and atill looking like the little princess she always has been...truly I am blessed...Mom