Sunday, September 9, 2007

Shopping for ME?

Sat. was such a nice day for mom, I and the kids to do a little bit of shopping. I had to get 2 birthday gifts (sis in law and mom in law), and then my mom dropped me off at the mall by MYSELF (whoo hoo!!) to do a little shopping for myself. My staff at my teen store love to shop at the Buckle, so I thought I would check it out. I loved the selections and I spent 30 minutes straight just trying clothes on. When I have done this for myself? It's been too long. It was really fun. I found 4 shirts and one pair of funky, distressed jeans and some boots. I put several items back, due to my budget, but it was alright. Even my husband liked what I got and gave me a compliment. While waiting for my ride, I had to browse through GAP (my favorite store) and the temptations were overwhelming for me. My Maddie does need school clothes, so I decided to browse the clearance section, but ended up finding a play outfit for 12.50. and then I splurged and got her matching shoes (I love shoes!). I was proud of myself for not giving in to all the other outfits I wanted, but I just can't justify spending that kind of money.
I did get some more design ideas for both stores, can't wait to hear the staff's reactions.
Oh, I also had to go to Target and buy matching shirts for my teen store staff because Sat. is our store's GRAND OPENING and we are all wearing the same outfits. I think they will love what I found. A busy day ending with my husband and I going to a coffee shop to sit and relax and TALK about non kid stuff.....very nice.


post signature

No comments: