Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm glad that tomorrow will come.....


After reading the above, you will know that I will be glad to wake up to a new day and so will my husband. I think that today was one of the toughest days for both of us. Not only did that happen to my honee, but I had to have my sick daughter with me at work (fever), my kids store was crazy busy and got unorganized....., my teen store staff isn't showing up for work (one is ill, one needs surgery, one called in for tomorrow (who I was totally relying on...because she forgot she had to play in the band for high school.....ugh!), so now, I have to flip flop my schedules all over AGAIN.....SO.....Les has agreed that I need one of those Palm Pilot thing majigs? And, after checking out the one he has for work, I'm thinking....YES...I need this to organize my very busy schedules! I'll need some serious training on this of course...heehee.
Tonight, my amazing babysitter's family, agreed to take care of our children for 2 hours so that Les and I could go to a movie. We took them in their jammies to their house to be greeted by their whole family who just adore our kids. It was so nice. Les and I really needed this. We went and saw 3:10 to YUMA. Very good movie, we thought.
For supper at 9:30 p.m., we took the kids to Perkins for a late night birthday supper. Ben had his usual: soup of the day. Maddie had Mac and cheese, applesauce, water. I had Potato Pancakes (sorry trainer.....oops), Les, an Omlete. We are too tired to even get our jammies on, so I need to say goodnight. It's been such a long day, but I think it ended up alright and tomorrow is indeed a brand new day.


post signature

1 comment:

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I agree with Les....AMEN to organizing your life!

Hope Maddie feels better soon!