| It's 5:30 A.M. and I'm up and gettiing ready to go to Wal-Mart and then to my kid's store to do some much needed organizing/pricing before the day begins. I need to buy some "organizing" things I guess to start this task.....I have let this store get behind some due to the fact that I have...oh yah...2 stores!!!Heehee I tried to stay late last night, but I believe I am dealing with a sinus infection and I think my Maddie may have something like that also. Ben says he isn't feeling well, and Les says he is getting a cold. Guess that made our decision about last night. We were all in bed before 9 p.m., so that was good. Today is the big Parade for the college Homecoming and I am looking forward to taking our cutie pies to that (if they feel better....sigh). Maybe Grammie can come and make her homemade Chix and Noodles for us all tonight....then we will all feel better.......
|
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Early Bird ....that's ME today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment