Monday, September 14, 2009

Techno-Problem

Well, it does exist.....problems with technology that is perhaps the main reason you are not seeing any recent posts from you.
Perhaps, my pals can find me on facebook, if you are interested in doing so.
Do you want to know what I have been up to?
Ok...since you asked so nicely.....
My kids are now in school full time. I work most days until the kids come home and then I try to be HOME....not always does this get accomplished, but most days.
Monday: It's a blurr....
Tues: Ben starts Cubscouts/I take myself to coffee at local coffee shop....I am seeking friends to join me....LOL
Wed: Kids both have ART class after school.
Thurs: Ben has piano lessons.
OH..I was going to jazzercise class too, but my Dr. said NO, not until my knee heals...urgh!!!
Fri: Can I pleaaaasssse stay HOME today?
Sat: Go fishing or camping or try to keep on working at our never ending HOUSE OF REMODEL....or.....
Sunday: Church and Maddie's cheerleading practice.
I know you are jealous of my schedule. I could also add some orthodonic appointments to the mix, but I figured you have had enough for this day.
Someday, maybe SOMEDAY......I WILL relax and WILL get to go someone peaceful and amazing with just my husband......dreams are so great!!
On serious note: The kids LOVE school and are doing well. Les is praying for some more work to come his way.......I am praying for my future agenda...... TTFN

post signature

1 comment:

Manda said...

Miss you sara! Hope you are able to get some stress relief sometime soon!! I miss your store already!!