Quick Update:
I will post pics soon, I promise.
I finished up with VBS last week......
- Got the studio ready for our Downtown business mixer on Monday night. The staff all worked so hard to get the studio looking amazing!!
- The kids are having a couple of fun days at Grammie's.
- My husband and I are having some time to "date" again, it's so nice.
- I am still attempting to keep my daily work out schedule.......so far so good.
- I didn't get my kids signed up in time for all the summer events that they wanted to do, so we are just doing swim lessons, soccer camp, and Maddie will continue in Gymnastics and Cheerleading.
- Les is going to get Ben involved in Archery, so that will be awesome!
- Looking forward to a camping/fishing weekend with my family
- trying to find time to work on my business blog, facebook, and other technical stuff, but that is just NOT my thing, ya know?
- Hope everyONE is doing very well. Thanks for checking in once in a while. I will try and do better.
- You can email me at: trendzdowntown@gmail.com
- I no longer have the other kydz account, FYI.



No comments:
Post a Comment