Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happenings Our Way

Sitting in my office recovering from migrane headache.
The office is dark, and I am attempting to download some
music on our store IPOD a bit.....
Not sure what my son is doing in the store, but hopefully no crazy sounds means
all is well.....
left my daughter in a full tantrum going to daycare today.....I cried a ton about that.....
Been pretty down lately and don't know why......perhaps Hormones......
Preparing mentally and physically for my upcoming 20 year HS reunion.....oh boy!
Dreaming of a honeymoon with my husband......maybe someday.......
Praying for clients to pay their invoices to my husband, so we can get rid of nasty over-fees and calls from the bank.......urgh!!
OK.....I have complained enough, and I am sorry.....truly.

This weekend is Father's Day, so we are excited to do something extra special for daddy/honee.

Take care one and all,

Sara

post signature

No comments: