Thursday, May 7, 2009

Today's Topic....

OK....I only have a second, if that. I no longer have internet at home, so I can only check my computer stuff at work, and my policy is to NOT do personal things at work right? Well, I am the boss, so I guess this is alright. I don't have much time these days.
What's UP you few faithful readers want to know?
  1. Maddie can officially right her PINK bike without training wheels.
  2. My niece Breanna is turning sweet 16....oofta...time flies!
  3. My son has metal in his mouth.....orthodonic stuff ya know. He is almost done with school...aaaahh. He is attempting to ride a skateboard.....big SIGH from me..
  4. My husband doesn't know night from day and has become a workaholic.......
  5. My mom is staying with us due to her injury and lots of required narcotics to manage her pain.....
  6. My house is clean! (gotta LOVE the housekeeper!!)
  7. I have no empty totes at my store.....every single one is FULL of inventory to yet price.....how am I going to get that done? Who knows.
  8. This Sunday is Mother's day? OK.
  9. How much caffeine is allowed into one body on a single day?
  10. I only have a month to find my body again before my 20 year class reunion!!


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! You are the boss so you can do whatever you want! Your poor mom....I will keep her in my prayers....I saw Maddie riding her bike :)....my hubby is a workaholic too!...my body takes in A LOT of coffee and diet Moutain Dew everyday....the work is never done...I need to drop 10lbs for summer, my 15yr high school reunion and oh 4 weddings! Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!
Colleen ;)