Sunday, April 26, 2009

Still here

Hello. How is everyone? I have not been good at posting lately, but hopefully will be back soon. I need to help my mom figure out what has been causing her body such pain for over 2 weeks. Going to spend a day or so back in her town to see what the Dr.'s say on Monday.
Kids are good. We've been watching lots of Little House on the Prairie....I guess we are addicted in a sense. The kids calling Les and I "Ma and Pa" should be a good sign that we've seen too much eh? LOL
Ben has made it through almost a week with his expander in....."orthodonic mouth piece"....he's been such a trooper. He talks a bit slurred, but it's cute.
Maddie is very busy taking her of her 100 babies!!!! She just never, ever stops, I tell ya.
Hope all is well with my many followers.......hee hee



post signature

2 comments:

Manda said...

Hey, I somehow lost you on my blog roll. Must be that you changed your web address. :) Hope your mom is feeling better!!

Theresa Marie said...

Hi Sara -

Hope your mom is feeling better. That's no fun. btw... I emailed you, but it came back as undeliverable. Could you please email me? Thanks!